The error code: 0x8002801c is the error which was firstly seen in Windows Vista. Such error 0x8002801c is caused by the .dll files. The error message Dll register server failed code: 0x8002801c is missing. There are various types of the error message displayed in this case but, this one is the most common one. Since all the error messages are similar, they all have the same solutions which are listed below in this article. Before jumping into the solution, let us see the error messages. These are the displayed error messages with the error code 0x8002801c.
- Dll register server Failed Code: 0X8002801c is missing
- Remove Dll register server Failed Code: 0X8002801c
- Download Dll register server Failed Code
- Dll register server Failed Code: virus
- Install Dll register server Failed Code: 0X8002801c
- Reinstall Dll register server Failed Code: 0X8002801c
- Dll register server Failed Code: 0X8002801c crash.
After seeing these error messages, you should follow these simple solution steps in order to get rid of the error 0X8002801c. The solutions for this error are listed below.
Run antivirus in your system
You must install any of the anti-viruses which you can trust easily. You should choose your antivirus nicely because it is the backbone of the computer in terms of security.
Check for the uninstalled updates in your computer
You can follow these simple steps to get windows 10 May 2019 update.
- Go to setting from the ‘start’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Update and security’ option.
- On the right side of the window, you will find ‘Windows update’, click it to proceed.
Now, click on ‘check for update’.
- After that, the update appears there. You should go to ‘Download and Install now’.
- Once your update is downloaded, you will be notified. You can install it in a suitable time so that it does not interrupt you.
By following these simple steps, you can get your Windows 10 update.
You should run the SFC scan on your computer
You can run the system check by the help of the SFC scan. Follow these simple steps in order to run the SFC scan.
- You should press Windows key+R to open the Run box.
- In the type CMD.EXE in the open box of Run window.
- Command Prompt window will pop up. You should type SFC /scannow and hit Enter.
- The system check will be started. Be patient as it will take some time.
- This process will find the corrupted files in your computer and removes it.
- After finishing the process, restart your computer and check whether your problem is solved or not.
You should run the system restore
This will make your computer like the earlier one. Earlier one refers to when you did not have error 0x80070003. This restoration removes all the changes and updates from your computer and restores it. You can restore your windows by following these instructions.
- First of all, open Run Window by pressing Windows Key + R.
- Type Control Panel in the Open box of run Window.
- This will open the control panel window on your computer screen. You must make small icons by selecting small icons at right-top of the window.
- After that, navigate the system icon and click on it.
- A new window will pop up on your screen. After that, see on the left side of the Window and choose System Protection. It may require administrator approval so grant approval.
- You can see the System restore option there, tap on it.
- After that, select next.
- Now, choose the restore point and select next.
- Tap on Finish.
- You will be asked to give confirmation, click on Yes.
- After finishing the process, restart your computer and check whether the problem is solved or not.
We hope this article helped you to fix your error code: 0x8002801c.